If you are planning to make a low budget home recording studio then you might be thinking whether Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle is good or bad for your music recording studio?
I personally use this audio interface with the microphone, reference headphones, free music making software (DAW- Digital Audio Workstation) and other accessories provided with it, for over 40 months and believe me it records and provides superb sounds quality so far.
What comes in box of Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle?
You get these recording studio gadgets with Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle:
- Focusrite 2i2 Audio Interface (total 2 inputs for guitar and microphones, these jacks can be connected via 6.3mm or XLR connector)
- A High Quality Condenser Microphone which also supports 48V phantom power
- A Studio quality reference headphones (closed back) which provides flat response and plays the sound as it is recorded or synthesized by software VST plugin.
- It includes paid DAW software (Most Probably Cubase LE/Protools) absolutely free which you can upgrade any time by paying balance price for next up-version
- Free VST Plugins like Focusrite Compressor, Bass plugins etc.
- A high quality XLR Cable to connect Microphone to the Audio Interface
- A 6.3mm to 3.5mm converter jack for connecting the Interface to the normal/smartphone headphones too!
Plus Points of Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle:
- Comes within Low Budget while compared with many professional audio interfaces with same features
- Fulfil all the basic needs for a good start up of professional music recording studio
- Microphone quality is very nice and Reference Headphones output is flat
- Comes with a Paid Professional Recording Software as a freebie, so you don’t need to purchase DAW software separately.
- No confusion about buying gadgets for your studio as it contains with all needy quality products
Minus Points of Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle:
- It doesn’t come with a microphone stand and pop filter which are very essential accessories for music recording
- Doesn’t come with Extra Audio Beats loops/samples gallery
- There is no direct plugging jack option for normal headphones, you have to use additional 6.3mm to 3.5mm converter
- There is no fixed type of software, somewhere/sometimes it comes with Protools, somewhere/sometimes with Cubase and Ableton Live too. So, you have to confirm from seller that which software they are providing with the Focusrite studio bundle you are going to buy from them.
Price of Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle in India?
The price of this bundle keeps fluctuating between 16000 Rupees to 23000 Rupees (as in Nov 2018)
Should a Musician choose Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle?
The answer may vary person to person but, yes, if you are unable to decide the exact models of Audio Interfaces, Microphones and Reference Headphones, then its good choice to go with it! Click here to buy this Studio Bundle now from Amazon.
Write below in the comments if you still have questions!