Cubase project templates are great aid to the music makers. It saves tons of time while making the same kind of song which you have done earlier.
What is the use of Cubase Templates in Projects
Suppose, if a singer has to record 5 songs in your studio then you can save the template with effects and instruments which suits his voice. Then you can load the same template in new project which will simply load all the effects with parameters and instruments in new project.
This way you don’t need to tweak the parameters of equaliser and effects which in turn saves the time.
How to set-up & save Cubase Templates from a Project
- Go to file menu
- Click on “save as template”.
- Create a folder if required
- Give a name to the template and click “okay”
- You are done!
How to Import Cubase Templates in New Project
- Create a new project
- In the new project window, choose the tab “more”
- You will find your saved template here
- Select and hit “create”
- You are done!(Also shown in the image given below!)
Important Links on this Website:
1. How to Connect Focusrite Interface to Computer
2. 8 Essentials for any Home Recording Studio
3. Reference Headphones vs Reference Monitors
4. Best Studio Bundles (All in 1)
5. Best USB microphones to Buy for Beginners
6. Top Microphones for Karaoke Singing
7. 5 Low Budget Audio Interfaces
8. Top 10 MIDI Controllers
9. Best Keyboards for Performing Live
10. How to Setup Home Recording Studio
Write below in the comments if you still have any doubt!