For last few days I was looking for a microphone which I can use for recording voice and music practicing sessions. After a huge search on online eCommerce websites I finally decided to purchase Ahuja UTP-30 Condenser Microphone. So here in this article I am going to share my experience on this microphone. I will also include the main specifications of this collar condenser microphone.
Why I selected Ahuja UTP-30 Microphone?
Well, I was looking for a mic which I can easily pick and start recording my voice. Because, recording with a large diaphragm condenser microphone (every time in practicing) is like investing extra time. Another reason to buy Ahuja UTP-30 Microphone was that I actually needed a microphone which I can connect in my PC or Laptop with 3.5mm jack and also in my audio interface which is having 6.3mm jack.
Main Features of this Ahuja UTP-30 microphone:
So here are the main specifications of this Ahuja UTP-30 microphone given below :
- It can be connected to any PC or Laptop with 3.5mm jack.
- It also can be connected to any Professional Audio Interface which has 6.3mm instrument input line.
- The cable with this microphone is very big (6m), so you can also record outdoors.
- It is unidirectional microphone so it picks less noise from other directions.
Technical Specifications of Ahuja UTP-30 microphone
|Operates on||1×1.5V (UM-3) Pencil Cell|
What comes with Ahuja UTP-30 Microphone?
The box contains:
- A Microphone with 6 meter cable
- A on-microphone wind shield
- A clip for attaching this mic to shirt/anywhere else
- A carrying case for all the accessories
- A Pencil cell
- 6.3mm jack with cell slot for connecting it to mixer or audio interface
Use and applications of Ahuja UTP-30 Microphone
You can use the microphone for the following purposes and it works great:
- Making tutorials for youtube
- Recording podcasts
- Recording practice session songs
- For outdoor recordings
- For recording interviews as it has 6 meter cable
Download the Audio File of Sound Test of Ahuja UTP-30 Mic
Positive points of Ahuja UTP-30 Microphone
- Professional Performance Microphone
- Cardioid Characteristics
- 6m shielded low noise cable
- Fixed Tie-Clip as well as adjustable neck-band
- You can record in your computer as well as in audio interface too where you can also control its gain levels
Negative Points of Ahuja UTP-30 Microphone
- 6 meter long cable sometimes cause discomfort. So you have to keep it well folded.
- If you directly speak the mic while keeping it very cause to mouth, then a little air passes through wind shield.
If you have further queries you may write below in the comments. If you want more lavalier microphone suggestions then you may Visit this Page.
Important Links on this Website:
1. How to Connect Focusrite Interface to Computer: https://goo.gl/x572Pb
2. 8 Essentials for any Home Recording Studio: https://goo.gl/3i4ak4
3. Reference Headphones vs Reference Monitors: https://goo.gl/YkHnCh
4. Best Studio Bundles (All in 1): https://goo.gl/qUBvSB
5. Best USB microphones to Buy for Beginners: https://goo.gl/ib8ywy
6. Top Microphones for Karaoke Singing: https://goo.gl/ILxot1
7. 5 Low Budget Audio Interfaces: https://goo.gl/YWGWfL
8. Top 10 MIDI Controllers: https://goo.gl/KcFRG5
9. Best Keyboards for Performing Live: https://goo.gl/5UFx3P
10. How to Setup Home Recording Studio: https://goo.gl/cNeaK3
You may also consider buying a USB condenser microphone which is always good for professional recordings. One example of USB mic is given below:
CAD U1000 USB Studio Condenser Microphone
- Studio quality condenser Mic
- Clear and natural sound
- Ideal for home studio & pod-casting
- Custom engineered diaphragm provides superior frequency response
- Direct Monitoring with Zero Latency
- Free Windscreen, Tripod and USB Connecter
- Use without any Audio Interface
- Compatible with Computer, Laptop and Mac