How to Tune a Guitar with / without Guitar Tuner (Acoustic Guitar/ Electric Guitar)
Let’s learn the simplest method for replacing the old/broken guitar strings and tuning an acoustic or electric guitar (with guitar tuner/without guitar tuner). You should read this article if you want to:
1) Learn how to replace broken guitar string?
2) Learn how to replace old guitar string with new one?
3) Set your guitar after fret body is adjusted again?
4) Cure your guitar’s awkward or out of tune sound (or the strings have become loose after keeping the guitar untouched for several days)?
If you are facing any one or more problem out of the mentioned above, you need not to worry at all, because you are at the right place to cure it and mis-tuning of guitar or breaking of strings is a very common thing. What you require to be tuning expert is, patience, to read all the sentences till last word and follow accordingly.
Introduction: Guitar Tuning can be done by 3 methods.
How to Tune a Guitar (Guitar Tuning Methods)
1. By a Guitar Tuner
2. By an external source of sound reference(With a Piano, Without Guitar Tuner)
3. A smart Guy’s tuning method(without Guitar Tuner)