Hi Singers and Musicians!
In this article we will learn about making a karaoke song from any mp3 song in Cubase Software. In this method we will use a Free VST Plugin. Before starting, if you want to make a karaoke song using audacity then you may visit “This Link“!
If you do not have Cubase, then you may Purchase This Audio Interface and Get Cubase Free!
How to make a Karaoke Song in Cubase Software?
You can also watch the following video in Hindi or follow the instructions given below on this page.
To make a karaoke song in Cubase, please follow these instructions carefully!
- For making a karaoke song in Cubase, you have to install a free vst plugin called GLS (Get Lost Singer). Click on the following download button for downloading this free vst plugin.
- Extract the .dll extenstion file in the VST Plugins directory of your C Drive/Program Files/Steinberg/ (It may change as per your installation of Cubase).
- Now open the Cubase software.
- Create a new empty project.
- Drag and drop your mp3 song in the work area.
- Go to inspector panel and insert GLS effect.
- Choose the settings in the plugin for the type of removal. If vocals are not removed properly, then select the appropriate settings of the parameters shown in the VST.
- For automation create a new automation track from the down arrow in the track info area.
- Select “Get Lost” parameter.
- Adjust the level of the graph with the pencil tool.
- Save the project and select the audio file.
- Export the song from File menu.
The quality of the karaoke song depends upon the following factors:
- Original Mixing and Mastering
- Effects on the Vocals
Important Links on this Website:
1. How to Connect Focusrite Interface to Computer: https://goo.gl/x572Pb
2. 8 Essentials for any Home Recording Studio: https://goo.gl/3i4ak4
3. Reference Headphones vs Reference Monitors: https://goo.gl/YkHnCh
4. Best Studio Bundles (All in 1): https://goo.gl/qUBvSB
5. Best USB microphones to Buy for Beginners: https://goo.gl/ib8ywy
6. Top Microphones for Karaoke Singing: https://goo.gl/ILxot1
7. 5 Low Budget Audio Interfaces: https://goo.gl/YWGWfL
8. Top 10 MIDI Controllers: https://goo.gl/KcFRG5
9. Best Keyboards for Performing Live: https://goo.gl/5UFx3P
10. How to Setup Home Recording Studio: https://goo.gl/cNeaK3
5 Bestseller Studio Monitors on Amazon
- Behringer MS16 Active Personal Monitor System
- Samson MediaOne BT3 Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth
- Alesis M1 Active 320 USB Studio Monitor Speakers (Pair)
- Mackle Cr3 (Pair) 3″ Reference Multimedia Monitors
- M-Audio AV32 Compact Desktop Speakers for Professional Media Creation (Pair)
5 Bestseller Reference Headphones on Amazon
- Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones
- Sennheiser HD 205 II Closed Back Around Over-Ear Stereo Headphone and Rotatable Ear Cup (Black)
- Samson SR850 Studio Headphones, Single
- Samson SR950 Professional Studio Reference Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphone (Black)
Please write below in comments if you have any doubts!
Alesis VI25 Advanced 25-Key USB MIDI Pad/Keyboard Controller
- 25 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with after touch
- 16 multi-color RGB backlit pads respond to both velocity and pressure
- Designed for hands-on control of your DAW as well as plug-ins and instruments
- Compatible with any Professional DAW software