DIY Best Karaoke Songs without Karaoke Machine or Karaoke Equipment, Learn How to Karaoke a Song
Many people want Best Karaoke Songs for recording karaoke cover songs or for live karaoke performance. But many times they do not get free karaoke songs on the Internet which they may want.
If you do not know how to make karaoke from any mp3 songs then you may also purchase the given microphone for singing with karaoke songs:
Magic Sing Karaoke ET-25KN by Karaoke HUB (4600 Songs inbuilt + 1 extra mic free for duet singing
Magic Sing Karaoke Microphone ET-25KN with inbuilt 4600 Songs (Hindi – 2026 Songs) One additional wired microphone free by Karaoke […]
Price: ₹ 12,500.00
So here, a method for making free karaoke music is provided for all of them who just want to know, how to make a karaoke version of any MP3 song file which they have in their computer. For doing this, you have to follow the given steps and you can also watch the given video below.
Make Your Professional Karaoke Songs Now!
So first of all, you have to install Free Karaoke Music Making Software Audacity in your computer which you can download free from Internet (or by Clicking Here) and you have to just install it like any other software.
After installing, you have to open Free Audacity software as shown in the video (given above). Then import your audio mp3 file (that mean the song which you want to convert into karaoke song) into the software.
After that you have to select full waveform.
Go to Audacity-effects and click “Vocal Remover”.
Now you can select pop-up menu options as per your requirement. But I recommend that if you are a beginner and you do not know a lot about audio editing then and you should leave it as it is.
Now just simply press enter and yes!! Your free karaoke song is ready!
A lot of people ask me that they are not getting the quality as good karaoke songs from this karaoke music making method. I just want to say that karaoke making method actually depends on what type and what kind of song you are using for making karaoke. Because karaoke making process is a technical process. It happens by converting the stereo track into a mono track with subtracting the common parts on the both left and right ear.
Why can’t you sometimes make clear and good karaoke songs?
Sometimes your song is in mono mix (it mean that you are listening the same music or sound in the both ears all the time). Then you cannot make a karaoke mp3 of it. By converting it into karaoke song, all sound will be lost. Again, if your song has a lot of reverb or other delaying stereo effects, then also you cannot make a good karaoke song.
CAD U1000 USB Studio Condenser Microphone
- Studio quality condenser Mic
- Clear and natural sound
- Ideal for home studio & pod-casting
- Custom engineered diaphragm provides superior frequency response
- Direct Monitoring with Zero Latency
- Free Windscreen, Tripod and USB Connecter
- Use without any Audio Interface
- Compatible with Computer, Laptop and Mac
So actually this is not possible technically. So please do not blame the method which I am telling you. Because any software in the world which is used for removing vocals from an existing MP3 using the method, can never make a perfect 100% real and clear karaoke!
So you just follow the above given method and if you are not able to get the required quality then you can tweak the parameters in the “Vocal Remover Popup”.
Which is the Best Method for Making Best Karaoke Songs?
Even then, you are not getting the required quality for your karaoke party? Then the best method to make good karaoke songs is by composing your own background music. I know that, it is too much difficult learn professional audio production. But if you know how to compose your music then you can never be dependent on others. You can compose a song whichever you want and you will also add your own melodies as your requirements.
So I hope you liked this article on how to make a karaoke song from an MP3. If you still have any doubts then you can write in the comments below. You can also share it on your social networking profiles like Facebook and Twitter.
Important Links on this Website:
1. How to Connect Focusrite Interface to Computer: https://goo.gl/x572Pb
2. 8 Essentials for any Home Recording Studio: https://goo.gl/3i4ak4
3. Reference Headphones vs Reference Monitors: https://goo.gl/YkHnCh
4. Best Studio Bundles (All in 1): https://goo.gl/qUBvSB
5. Best USB microphones to Buy for Beginners: https://goo.gl/ib8ywy
6. Top Microphones for Karaoke Singing: https://goo.gl/ILxot1
7. 5 Low Budget Audio Interfaces: https://goo.gl/YWGWfL
8. Top 10 MIDI Controllers: https://goo.gl/KcFRG5
9. Best Keyboards for Performing Live: https://goo.gl/5UFx3P
10. How to Setup Home Recording Studio: https://goo.gl/cNeaK3
If you want to record your vocals in professional without spending money on Audio Interface, then you may consider the following USB Microphone in Less Budget!
Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Dynamic Mic with USB & XLR Connectivity
- Good for Less Acoustically Treated Rooms
- Frequence Response: 50Hz to 15,000Hz (Good for Vocals)
- Free Stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 2 m (6.6') mini USB cable; 3 m (9.8') XLRF-type to XLRM-type cable
See larger image
See larger image