C5BTW is an affordable Bluetooth enabled monitor using the newest CSR BT 4.0 technology with aptX support. aptX has revolutionized the Bluetooth Stereo listening experience by significantly reducing the bit rate without affecting audio quality or introducing latency issues.
With a bit-rate of 384 Kbit/s @ 16/48kHz, the aptX audio codec source material is transparently delivered over the Bluetooth link, whether it is stored uncompressed or in an alternative compression (MP3, AAC, FLAC) format. The C5BTW features a 5-inch low frequency transducer and a 1-inch PEI diaphragm tweeter mounted to a specially designed waveguide to create a better off-axis response. The top panel sports the digital volume control, Bluetooth pairing button and input selector. The rear panel houses the round bass-reflex port and hosts balanced Œ” TRS, unbalanced RCA inputs, Œ” balanced TRS subwoofer output and optical to slink connection. Protection features include RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter protection.
Watch this Video for Demo of Fluid Audio F5 Studio Monitors
Features at Glance
- Frequency Response: 54 Hz – 22 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 4.5 kHz
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 85dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum (97dB Max SPL) Power: Fixed 110V ~50/60 Hz or 220V~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter
- Size (Single Monitor): 256 x 174 x 193 mm (HxWxD) Weight (pair monitors): 9.5 lbs./4.3 kg
- Signal-To-Noise: > 90 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Amplifier Power: 2 x 20 watts (40W total)
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF