If you are planning to make a low budget home recording studio then you might be thinking if Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle is good or bad for your recording studio?
I personally use this audio interface with the mic and headphone provided, since 15months and believe me it makes a superb sound so far.
What is inside box of Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle?
You get these devices with Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle:
- Focusrite 2i2 Audio Interface
- Condenser Microphone with 48V phantom power
- A Studio quality reference headphone
- Free DAW software (Most Probably Cubase LE/Protools)
- Free Plugins linke Focusrite Compressor, Bass plugins etc.
- An XLR Cable to connect Microphone to the Interface
- A 6.3mm to 3.5mm connector for connecting the Interface to the normal headphones too!
Plus Points of Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle:
- Comes in Low Budget
- Includes all the basic needs for a good start up of even professional recording studio
- Headphones and Mic quality is very nice
- Comes with a Free Professional Recording Software, so you don’t need to purchase an another software.
- No confusion for the beginners musicians because it contains all the quality products
Minus Points of Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle:
- It doesn’t come with a MIC stand and Pop filter which are very essential for Recording
- Doesn’t come with Extra Audio Beats loops/samples
- There is no direct plugging option for headphones, you have to use additional 6.3mm to 3.5mm converter
- There is no fixed software, somewhere it comes with Protools, somewhere with Cubase and Ableton Live too.
Price of Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle in India?
The price of this bundle keeps fluctuating between 16000 Rupees to 20000 Rupees (as in Apr 2017)
Should one go for Focusrite 2i2 Studio Bundle ?
Write below in the comments if you still have questions!